William Shakespeare – the poet who speak the reality and actuality of life best, has always been the home for the determined, ambitious and aspiring ones. Here are mentioned some of his excellent quotes, to make your way to a happier life. If you choose to implement and follow these, you are surely leading to success.
- The fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- To thine own self be true.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
- Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
- Expectation is the root of all heartache.
- With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
- Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall.
- Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of nights.
- Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.